The view from the hotel overlooking the river, the High Coast Bridge and the surrounding nature is stunning.
Inside the hotel you will find several pieces of fine art made by local artists.
The hotel is also perfectly suited for conference groups as well as private weekends.
• 28 double rooms, in total 59 beds
• Adapted for disabled persons
• Wireless Internet
• Restaurant for 130 guests
• Sauna, spa massage pool, massage chair
• Free parking with camera supervision
• Large playground
• 9 hole Frisbee golf course
• Meditation path with a great view
• The High Coast Trail starts near the Hotel
• Tourist information and sales of souvenirs (summertime)
Click the button below to see a tour of our hotel rooms and the view.